Tolomato Catholic Cemetery was also known as the “Old Spanish Cemetery”. It is located on Cordova Street and has been a Catholic burial ground from 1784-1892. At one time, it was the Christian Native American village of Tolomato. This is also the burial ground of St. Augustine’s first bishop. Witnesses have experienced seeing a lady in white, who is known to frequent the left side of the cemetery.